Compiling an External Plugin

James Gjerde jgjerde at contrarymotion.com
Tue Mar 9 23:21:08 UTC 2004

right i understand that. but i would not think that having the smalltalk
interface or not would interfere with building the dll from the makefile and
original vm source. i want to get the dll built first, then i will create
the corresponding smalltalk interface in squeak. thanks for the reply.

jamie