[FIX] Proper Endianness restoration

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 10 04:31:42 UTC 2004

The endianness issue has not been completely resolved yet... the
ability to save TTFonts in a text format which can be loaded on both
Mac & Windows still isn't working just yet. (see my previous pic with
the rotated fonts)

I'm going to hold off on moving to beta for a day or two to see if we
can get this resolved first, so that the Bitstream fonts can still make
it in.  (I'll still try to push out the current updates tonight,
though.)

- Doug