uploading project files on SM

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Mar 10 12:14:54 UTC 2004

Le 10 mars 04, à 11:59, goran.krampe at bluefish.se a écrit :

> Romain Robbes <rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr> wrote:
>> I've been using it for the releases I have done recently,
>> but I wanted to know if it would be possible to upload
>> all the projects registered, automatically or not.
>
> You mean a programmatic upload? Not sure what you mean with "all"
> projects registered. Some form of bulk upload?

Something like fetching the url of registered package and see if
you have it on the server or not, and downloading it if you
don't have it.

> Sidenote: Avi has made a programmatic interface for making releases - I
> think Monticello can do it. But I don't think he handled actual
> uploads.

I saw that, but I haven't tried it yet ...
I'm only using MC since a few weeks .

>> In the latter case, I was also asking for people
>> (especially for all people who have packages
>> registered on sites where the port is not 80)
>
> Eh... aha. Then you get problems if you are behind a proxy I assume?

Yes I am ...

> IMHO the "good" solution here is to wait until I get the server side
> cache working, Or help me with it. :)

Well, I've got a few thousands things to do too, so as soon as I have
finished
them all, I'll contact you ;-). Chances are big you'll finish it first

Cheers,
	Romain