[UPDATES] 52 for Squeak3.7alpha

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 10 16:57:56 UTC 2004

Julian Fitzell wrote:

> Not exactly sure what changed here... I think it was just the line
> spacing... but I found this post much harder to read all of a sudden
> than any previous updates posting...
>
> Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it in case it was an
> experiment :)

Not an intentional experiment. :)  Actually, it looks like the
squeakland changesets had linefeeds in the preambles, which must have
confused the code which attempts to scrunch the preambles down by
removing the blank lines.  (It seems like it ended up creating more
blank lines instead.)  You'll see that the remaining (non-squeakland)
updates have all (or most) blank lines removed.

Anyway, Scott's reposted preambles are pretty readable.

- Doug