changing key mappings

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Mar 11 08:38:45 UTC 2004

		Hi David,

	I tried to use your package a while ago, but it says it
requires the 'KeyMapper' package, which it tries to install
from SqueakMap. The problem is that there are no
KeyMapper package referenced ... I wondered if it was
using SVI's Keymapper, so I tried to install it, but
didn't that didn't work either (I lost all the bindings ..)

	Thanks for any help,
		Romain