[Bug] EToys-Project loading fine in 3.7a-5764 but not in 3.7a-5816: MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>owner

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu Mar 11 14:20:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have published the little 15-16puzzle from

http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://squeakland.org:8080/super/
uploads/1516puzzle.004.pr

on SM.

It was loading fine in 5764 but it does not in 5816, also not with
Scotts "etoys rename variable" fix from today.
I get a "MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>owner"

If I revert

ComplexProgressIndicator >> withProgressDo: aBlock

to the older version, the project files in fine.

The part of this really long method:
	(...)
	targetMorph ifNil: [
		targetMorph _ ProgressTargetRequestNotification signal.
		targetOwner := targetMorph owner].
	(...)
could not really work,

But I don't know how to fix that correctly.

Cheers,

Markus