[BUG] Scamper don't work on fresh 3.6 final

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Thu Mar 11 16:20:30 UTC 2004

You should hate to send that you scoundrel. You've read my ,mails and you
know the score.

Can anyone who has been on the list a long time tell me whether Larry I.
Martin and such characters appear in this list only when I participate, or
are they on the list all of the time.I noticed there's been some others
like dr strange....

I used to think they were Alan Kay's aliases playing a game, but he told me
a couple of years ago, it was not he. I mean, are they my stalkers or the
lists ?

Thanks
Gary