changing key mappings

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 16:24:14 UTC 2004

> to prevent them.  As for the s-t vs T...this is a platform dependent
> issue which I am very interested in straightening out (some platforms
> don't list shift as a qualifier they just give the capital keycode,
> others include the shift qualifier and give a lowercase keycode).  What
> platform are you using?

Hi David,

How's about we turn all shift-modified alphabetical chars to capital
letters for the #match method? So that 's-t' -> 'T',  'ms-t' -> 'm-T',
and 'cs-t' goes to 'c-T'. Although it won't solve *all* of the
platform-specific issues, at least we will get alphabetical chars in the
bag. I know we've discussed this issue a bit already, but this case in
particular seems like low hanging fruit for the picking.

Regards,
Steve S.