Morphic problem

Vincent vinfoley at iquebec.com
Thu Mar 11 18:04:52 UTC 2004

Frank,

yes, I know I need to, I just posted the relevant portion of the code.
I did find the problem.  When #addMorph:frame: is called, it sets the
color of the morph to Color transparant.  So, all I did was set the
color after I added the StringMorph.  Not very clean, but it works.

You can get the whole code at:
http://darkhost.mine.nu:8080/~vince/passgen.zip if you want to see the
code and comment on it.

Regards,

Vince.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:42:18AM -0500, Frank Caggiano wrote:
> Vincent,
>
> It's hard to tell from your description if what you don't see is the
> window or if you see the window but not the components in the window.
>
> Remember you need to do an openInWorld on the window once you've added
> the components.
>
> regards
> --
> Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
> caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."
> http://www.crystal-objects.com/		   Robert M. Hutchins
>
> Logo Users Ring
> http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html