World Menu refactoring

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Mar 12 10:17:39 UTC 2004

Hi all,

	I am busy refactoring the Worl Menu so that it is easily modifiable.
Thanks to the RB, it is ONLY extremely boring and repetitive ;-).
I'd like to know what you all hink about, that, and what you would like
to see in the world menu, as we could have different versions of it (ie
a 'developer' world menu and a 'multimedia/etoy' world menu for
example).

The final plan is (unless you disagree that is) to specify the world
menu in arrays like this
#(
	previousProject
	nextProject
	windowsSubMenu
	newMorphSubMenu)

And using the same pattern for the submenus.

Cheers,
	Romain