[BUG] Can't load BFAV into any 3.7 image

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 12 18:22:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

tried to start using BFAV and got stuck.
Installs fine, but when I say open, I see a message in the Transcript
"String only stores characters" or something and then Squeak is
completely locked up, no interrupt, debug.log etc.

I also would have preferred for BFAV to use the built-in HTTPClient (as
ugly as it is right now) and not load a huge package that's
intrackable... Although it would be great to adapt the HTTPCLient
package to Squeak, don't get me wrong here.
But that's just my NSHO ;-)

Michael