Learning Smalltalk

Aaron Lanterman lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 13 18:16:08 UTC 2004

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, [ISO-8859-1] st=E9phane ducasse wrote:

> 2) Buy, borrow, or steal Kent Beck's "Guide to Better Smalltalk" - it
> was
> this is just a collection of articles of various quality.

Oh! I'm so sorry, I need to correct myself. I didn't mean to write "Guide
to Better Smalltalk" (although I've flipped through that) - that's way
too advanced. I meant to say "Buy, borrow or steal Kent Beck's 'Smalltalk
Best Practice Patterns'."

> The book of kent is Best Smalltalk Practices that is a must read but you
> have to be fluent with smalltalk before. The next one is Smalltalk
> Design Pattern Companion.

- Aaron

Dr. Aaron Lanterman, Asst. Prof.       Voice:  404-385-2548
School of Electrical and Comp. Eng.    Fax:    404-894-8363
Georgia Institute of Technology        E-mail: lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Mail Code 0250                         Web:    users.ece.gatech.edu/~lanter=
ma
Atlanta, GA 30332                      Office: GCATT 334B