[BUG] In an MVC project, Squeak may freeze when you change the active view

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Mar 13 21:38:50 UTC 2004

Looking through the post-5763 updates one by one, the first one that
raises some suspicion in this regard is 5784NoEventSensorProcess-ar,
dated 6 February 04.

So I just did the following:

*  Updated a 3.7a through #5783.
*  Checked for the bug reported by Boris -- found it did *not* occur.
*  Loaded update 5784.
*  Checked for the bug again -- this time the freeze *did* happen.

This establishes quite firmly where and when the bug arrived ;-)

Cheers,

  -- Scott