[BUG] display depth endian

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sat Mar 13 23:49:46 UTC 2004

  Ichikawa-san,

> I don't know the impact of this, but if Squeak supports both endians for the
> performance, why don't you fix it?

  I looked at your suggested change, but can't quite figure out what
problem it is trying to solve.  The Display object itself doesn't get
stored into the image or project file.  The image file or the project
file loaded creates, or uses the existing, Display.

  the rule of sum is that the depth of the display is determined by
the new environment in which the saved thing gets loaded, and the
instance variable value of the displayDepth which is local to a
Project doesn't used.  So I think we can keep the things as it is.

-- Yoshiki