[ANN] Whisker 1.0 released for Squeak 3.6/3.7 on SqueakMap

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Mar 15 07:20:11 UTC 2004

Finally, I updated the Whisker Browser package on SqueakMap to be
compatible with 3.6/3.7!

This also includes a few fixes which people have submitted over the
last year or so, so I've upgraded the version to 1.0 from 0.93.

- Doug

For those who haven't tried it, this is from the SM description:  The
goal of the Whisker Browser (a.k.a. Stacking Browser) is to provide a
simple and intuitive way to view the contents of multiple classes and
multiple methods simultaneously, while using screen real estate
efficiently and not requiring a lot of window moving/resizing. It does
this by introducing the concept of subpane stacking. ...

Attached is a gratuitous screenshot.