Entering code

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Mon Mar 15 15:23:33 UTC 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:13:34 -0500, Colin Putney <cputney at wiresong.ca>
wrote:

> Even the word "template" is a bit too strong. I'm going to examine it
> for features that might be useful in OmniBrowser, but I'd be astounded
> if even the outline of the code could be applied. OmniBrowser is very
> different from usual ways browsers are implemented.

It occurred to me that the code might be easier to examine if it was in a
format that Squeak's "browse changes" in a file could understand, so I
filed out most of the code in VW format.

You can find that file here:

http://www.huv.com/smalltalk/BrowserCode.zip

It might not be complete in terms of support methods, but that shouldn't
matter much...

This file can be examined using the Squeak changes file browser...

Later,
Jon