[ENH] SMLoaderDatedDescriptions-nk ([er][et] v2, for SM)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 17 21:40:25 UTC 2004

Ned Konz wrote:

>from preamble:
>
>"Change Set:		SMLoaderDatedDescriptions-nk
>Date:			17 March 2004
>Author:			Ned Konz
>
>Adds version dates to SMLoader descriptions.
>"!

Cool!  Looks good.  Goran, I would recommend including this in the next
batch of improvements for SMLoader.

I see you also cleaned up the display formatting of the categories.
Actually, I'll do you one better... I've attached a v2 of your changeset
which also sorts the categories. (no point in having them randomly ordered)

- Doug