[ENH] SMLoaderDatedDescriptions-nk ([er][et] v2, for SM)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 17 23:59:44 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2004, at 1:40 PM, Doug Way wrote:
>
>> I see you also cleaned up the display formatting of the categories.
>> Actually, I'll do you one better... I've attached a v2 of your
>> changeset which also sorts the categories. (no point in having them
>> randomly ordered)
>

> Out of curiosity - since the SMLoader package is managed with
> Monticello, why are these enhancements coming in as .cs files instead
> of .mcz or .mcd?  Is it just habit?  Or is there something about the
> tools that makes it too hard to post them as versions, that I can fix?

Mostly habit.  Also, we were discussing SMLoader in the abstract and I
didn't even remember whether it was a .mcd or .cs format package.

Certainly for an existing publicly hosted Monticello package, it's
probably better to use Monticello to submit the patches.  Personally,
I've only used Monticello for retrieving things so far, but I'll try it
out in more detail sometime soon.

- Doug