[NEWBIE]synchronized scrollbars

Steve Moffitt stevia at citlink.net
Thu Mar 18 19:21:20 UTC 2004

Hi -- a couple of questions --
1. I have two PluggableTextMorphs in a BookMorph and I would like to
use one to summarize in a word what may be a long discourse in pane
one. I therefore want them to scroll together so if I use either
scrollbar the other will update. Is there an easy way to do this ?
2. I want to be able to use a hyperlink off of my second pane so I
tried to download Hypertext from SM but get the error
UndefinedObject>>endsWith: . I can't even download it to look at it.
So...... any suggestions on either being able to download the HyperText
package or is there something else I might be able to use instead.

Thanks, Steve