[BUG] User interrupts no longer interrupt locked UI process

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 21:00:51 UTC 2004

> I don't believe that it bothers to check in the Unix VM.
> Or in the Mac VM:
>
> Sensor primSetInterruptKey: ($. asciiValue bitOr: 16r0800).
> Sensor installInterruptWatcher.
> 100000 timesRepeat: [ 3.15434345345 printString ].
>
> is still unbreakable on either platform.

That confirms my suspicions (the same on Windows btw) - the interrupt key
handling is tied into a method which isn't called if you use the event based
set of primitives. At this point, I see only two possible solutions to the
problem: Either declare the CS buggy and revoke it, or declare the VMs buggy
(for not reporting the interrupt key) and fix them ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas