Is lists.squeakfoundation.org dead?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Mar 19 08:20:45 UTC 2004

  Hi, Cees,

> Anyway, a small update is in order: we have an extremely strange crash
> on one of our fileservers, which holds the mailing lists and most of the
> virtual machine disk space - so this affected the entire SqF setup. It's
> back in a sort of working order, but we still have funny behavior on
> that box, so we may see minor interruptions in the coming week while we
> try to fix it.

  Thank you for working on it!

  This may not be the best time to ask, but I still can't edit the
public 'listinfo.html' of Squeak-ja from the 'edit HTML pages' web
interface.  It looks like the error suggests that the file at

/home/mailman/cgi-bin/squeak-ja/listinfo.html (?)

cannot be written by the Apache process.

  At your convenient time, please take a look at it.

  Also, I'd like to ask if the admins of other mailling lists on the
server have the same problem or not.

  Thanks,

-- Yoshiki