Sketch - aspect ratio

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Fri Mar 19 15:32:34 UTC 2004

I'd like to add for the database, that the grey paint spot (on the halo) of
the sketch will give the option to resize while maintaining aspect ratio.

Resize the image, click keep and the new image is there.

I couldn't get it work with the yellow spot and the shift key. The width
would jump to a larger size.

Thanks
Gary