[Package] OmniBrowser-bp.182

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Mar 20 20:56:15 UTC 2004

I respond to my own message because for some reason the following text
did not
make it with the attachment.

I briefly looked at the OmniBrowser. Colin, thank you! It looks very
promising.
I will try to use it as my default browser. I realised that I was not
able to evaluate
expressions in the text pane as I could in the normal browser. The
attached mcd file
makes this possible. (And I must admit in the least general manner.)

I tried to save it to the OmniBrowser repository but I was lacking
authorisation. So
I thought I might as well try the MCSmtpRepository. This too looks very
cool!

- Bernhard