[ENH] SMTPClientSenderBracket-nk ([er][et][sm][sl] Looks good; test attached)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Mon Mar 22 16:11:08 UTC 2004

> from preamble:
>
> "Change Set:		SMTPClientSenderBracket-nk
> Date:			17 March 2004
> Author:			Ned Konz
>
> Allows sender email addresses of the form
>
> 	""Someone"" <someone at somewhere>
>
> or
> 	<someone at somewhere>
>
> as well as
>
> 	someone at somewhere
>
> Does not attempt to do full email parsing; just looks for the
> existence
> of the <> brackets and adds them if they aren't already there.

Looks good.

I tried to send a comment earlier via the DRNP but the mail seems not
to have arrived at squeak-dev yet. That may be because of the *cough*
interesting mail setup here at work, so I decided to just resend my
comment via my usual mail client.

I've attached a small changeset containing a test for
SMTPClient>>mailFrom:. I couldn't remember the One True Test Style, so
I put SMTPClientTest in Network-Protocols-Test.

I also wrote a mock class, MockSocketStream, and since _I_ like mock
classes to be found with test classes, I put that in Network-Kernel-Test.

Let me know if any of the naming conventions I used are wrong, and I'll
change it (and write up the One True Test Naming Style up on the wiki
should it not already be there).

frank