[ANN] SqueakSource 1.0

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 22 17:28:00 UTC 2004

Hi Romain,

> Would it be possible to have it hosted on another the default port
> somewhere ? I am behind a quite restrictive proxy and cannot use it :-(.

the problem is that we are using a machine of the university and that
the common ports like 80 and 8080 are already taken. We could also think
of hosting it at a different location, if somebody is providing a
machine having some cpu-cycles left and good backup facilities? A
temporary solution might also be to setup a proxy-server somewhere to
pass the request to our machine?

Cheers,
Lukas

--