[ANN] SqueakSource 1.0

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 22 18:47:46 UTC 2004

Lukas and adrian thanks a lot for your time.
I *****really***** like SqueakSource. This is COOOOOOLLLL. Now I will
convert everything
to monticello in a lazy way :)

This kind of tools will really provide a lot of synergy and
collaboration within the community.
Thanks

By the way, the kilana SqueakSource is backup and free access to
everybody so feel free
to use it.

Stef