New Sharp Zaurus SL-6000L for pre-order on Amazon

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 24 20:30:42 UTC 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> > This particular model has built-in wifi, 64 MB RAM + 64 MB flash, SD and
> > CF slots, 400 MHz XScale and a VGA screen.
>
>   Wow.  It is interesting to see they go for the portlait formfactor
> with VGA screen.

It is rotatable- just like with the C7x0.  Although, it is actually bigger
than the C7x0, though maybe a bit thinner it is longer.

soem more photos here:
http://www.zaurususergroup.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=77&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I think the screen is improved some in the SL-6000- I believe it is now
reflective. The C7x0's screen does quite well for a non-reflective screen
in bright sunlight, but a properly reflective screen would certainly be a
welcome upgrade.

Regards,
Aaron