Wikis for SqueakSource projects ?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Mar 25 11:04:21 UTC 2004

Hi Serge
That's a very good idea we haven't thought about yet! We'll add it to our
todo list...

Something in this direction already exists: The custom RSS-Feed where you
can add messages. But this is more useful to say something like: "Hey, there
is a new release...". A wiki would be used for documentation and
collaboration beteween developers. The syndication could then again be
useful to notify people that the wiki has been changed.

Lukas & Adrian