[FIX] Context Jumping

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 25 17:35:05 UTC 2004

The attached changeset generalizes ContextPart>>jump and removes
ContextPart>>jumpTop.

Ned, you may want to try using jump or continuations.

You can directy jump to a suspended context within the current active
process by sending jump to the suspended context (eg. coroutining).  The
calling context is abandoned, so you may want to save it before jumping
so you can jump back to it.

The debugger uses this code for fast quick step.  Also, the
Continuations-ajh package (see SqueakMap) uses this.

After this changeset is added to Squeak. I will have to update the
Continuations-ajh package so it no longer uses jumpTop.  However, I will
email this updated Continuations package next so you can install it
after this changeset.

Cheers,
Anthony