Continuations

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 25 17:51:10 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 11:53, Anthony Hannan wrote:
> Sorry, my last email shouldn't have the [ENH] tag since it is intended
> to remain as an outside package.
>
> Cheers

Not a problem.  If you would like it cleared out of BFAV just send
another message with the same subject (including the mistaken tag)
appending ' ( [closed] external package )' to the end of it to this list
and it will be placed in the 'closed' section of BFAV.  An extre leading
'Re: ' won't be a problem.

Ken

P. S. Everyone note, the parentheses are essential.  I've noticed a few
cases of messages being manually sent to this list as reviews without
the parentheses lately and BFAV will not recognize those as reviews.