[FIX] PluggableTextMorphEventHandlerFix-rr ( [er] Is there enoughinformstion?? )

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 25 18:59:36 UTC 2004

Hi. I think I understand your confusion. The focus to what Romain was
referring to was the keyboard-focus. The focus that I think you are
referring to is the mouse focus.

The problem that Romain found (I'm sure he will correct me if I am wrong)
was that he would like to do something like this:

aPluggableTextMorph on: #keyDown send: #myKeyDown: to: someOtherObject.

But this don't work because a PluggableTextMorph don't have keyboard-focus.
The morph who have it is the TextMorph inside the PluggableTextMorph. So
what Romain proposes is to forward the calls #on:send:to: to the textmorph
submorph.

I can't say that I like his fix because it forward *every* #on:send:to call
to the textmorph, not only keyboard-related ones. Note that this would
prevent the setting of mouse related event handlers on the PTM.

Regards,
Hernán