enhancements to wonderland and B3D sensible?

Ferdinand Strixner strixner at web.de
Sat Mar 27 00:48:46 UTC 2004

Hi Andreas and Boris,

If cutting out the croquet engine is not feasable than I'll have to live
with the stuff that's available :) I'll anyways try to keep the
intersection between my program and the underlaying graphics system as
minimal as possible, so that I can later on chose between optimizing
wonderland, changing to an eventually available advanced croquet
graphics engine or leave it as it is if time runs out. Using pure B3D
whould be much more time consuming than building on top of wonderland
because I'd have to rewrite large parts of what wonderland does, so with
regards to my very limited timeframe I think I will live with the few
shortcomings of it for now, and concentrate on the real concern of my
work first. I can always enhance it later if I'm faster than expected.
I'll also have a look at VisualWorks.

Thanks for all your advice,

Ferdinand