[BUG] Methods have linefeeds in squeakland updates (5765-5781)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Mar 27 02:28:08 UTC 2004

I should add that the stats quoted below were for a "minimal" Squeak 3.7a/5816.

When I made the same check in a "full" 3.7a/5816, I found that more
than *three thousand* methods had linefeeds in their source.  I
suspect that most (or all?) of the packages that got automatically
loaded back in when I chose the "full" option arrived with linefeeds
in every method.

Cheers,

   -- Scott