[FIX] MVCEventSensorFixes-nk ( [er][et][sm][cd] works as advertised. better code. better comments. )

Alexander at Lazarevic.de Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Sat Mar 27 11:22:57 UTC 2004

review:
- reused Delay instances where possible
- consistent use of bit testing/masking instead of using >,=. I think
the code gets more expressive by this
- Better and more general comments. I would have also removed the last
trails of Mac specific commentary like "This is the second mouse button
or option+click on the Mac."
- The mouse button swap test has been removed from method mouseButtons.
Mouse button mapping in morphic happens somewhere else (haven't traced
that) and still works. So I guess this test was superfluous.

test:
- clicked here and there :)
- button swapping works in morphic
- opened MVC project. Opened a morphic window. clicked ok. swapping ok.

Great stuff

Squeak3.7alpha (5816) Windows