About the Squeak services

rrobbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Mar 28 16:48:14 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

Yes I think you could ...
I bundled the refactoring services with the base code to have
a few services directly usable, so that people see that
something changed ;-) ... but the base code does not depend
on them (I have now defined a few more services, so there will
be visible change without them).

I'll post a new version soon, without the refactoring services,
and propose them separately (I'm thinking of doing a branch of the
RB without the RefactoringBrowser class, but with services).

Romain