How to bring money in the community

Ali Riza Sogukpinar arsogukpinar at programlama.com
Mon Mar 29 07:26:22 UTC 2004

Something like www.experts-exchange can be used as a model.

Every individual can deposit money for to the system and receives some
credit.(Ex. 1$ = 1 Credit)  You can post a job/project for a certain credit.

Anybody can accept the offering, after the delivery and acceptance of the
work credit will be taken from the account of the requesting party and
transferred to the developer.

At the end you have certain amount of credit you can withdraw it of use to
by some services of products etc.

Ali