How to bring money in the community

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Mon Mar 29 10:41:38 UTC 2004

"stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> escribió en el mensaje
news:4EF8105E-814C-11D8-A4C6-000A9573EAE2 at iam.unibe.ch...

> Now we could also imagine that other companies (even small) can pay for
> better development tool.

Agree. I prefer invest my modest argentinian pesos in Squeak instead closed
commercial tools (now all with subscription policies).

>> - a better UI framework

It's in my list also, a GUI designer on top of Morphic, some additional
widgets (all Morphic and all "inside the image") and some mechanism to wire
model with GUI designed.

About some formal organization to collect, by example, donations, take in
account that the dollar (or Euro) value is high to people living (as me) in
the 3th. world.

Regards.

gsa.