Squeak in the press (was: Re: 3.7 moving to beta tomorrowish)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 31 19:12:17 UTC 2004

Hi all

I wrote some articles on Squeak in french.
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Books.html
I always tried to make them sexy
and to hook the reader as much as I can. So if you can read french or
even if you cannot
you should have a look at what I wrote.

For the frenchs of the list, you can use the text if you find a way to
get another publisher
willing to publish some articles on Smalltalk.

Stef