resend > Re: Hello Squeakers

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 31 19:06:44 UTC 2004

Gary,

===============================
>I forgot to mention:
>the windows dream to be like the mac and the mac dream to be like the alto
>:)) (hint)
>
>It wasn't directed at you personally Bill. This just bits and pieces I've
>picked up during the last couple of years. This thread just reminded me of
>it. So yes, you didn't write what I read.
===============================

I wasn't ignoring you - I assumed we had finished the conversation.  That is, as long as we can agree that asking for more user-friendly widgets does not necessary imply that they need to be native, running off of the server in Redmond Washington :)

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology