[BUG] 5906 fresh image don't load successful former .pr having flaps

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 1 10:27:34 UTC 2004

On 30/04/04 15:38, "Ned Konz" <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> On Friday 30 April 2004 10:44 am, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> I download this morning a fresh Squeak3.7b-5905.image and have this walkbak
>> caused by loading a former project having a flap.
>> Sorry if this was yet reported.
>
> Since the TextMorph still has the CreatingParagraph and errorOnDraw properties
> set, it looks as if it failed while creating the paragraph initially. Then
> when you moved it, it had no positionWhenComposed.
>
> Do you have more than one UI process running (check in the ProcessBrowser for
> processes with priority 40)?
Steps was:
1) In a fresh decompressed zip and when I have command
forlder,
So I think no another UI is running , but chek

> Did you see an earlier error where the flap tabs were turned red (the
> errorOnDraw)?
yes

> --
> Ned Konz
> http://bike-nomad.com
> GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE

I add have another problem in a former project with no flaps but using
TexMorph.
I check TexMorph is different in 3.6 and 3.7 and maybe this is for ripping
Genie of image?
I don't report TextMorph bug because problem arise when reading a complex
object having a TexMorph .
This problem don't show in 3.6 I try to follow for more precise report.