Network-Audio Chat

Holger Schuh holger at holgerschuh.homelinux.org
Sat May 1 17:59:35 UTC 2004

Hallo List,

I wanted to start Audio Chat and the Debuger comes up with the Message:
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>mixed:with:

due to AlertMorph>>step

which is

|step
|
|	super step.
|	offColor ifNil: [offColor _ onColor mixed: 0.5 with: Color black].
|	socketOwner objectsInQueue = 0 ifTrue: [
|		color = offColor ifFalse: [super color: offColor].
|	] ifFalse: [
|		super color: (color = onColor ifTrue: [offColor] ifFalse: [onColor]).
|	].

which won't work because onColor is nil at this time. I'm new to smalltalk and don't know what onColor and offColor where suposed to be ....

greetings, holler