FFI question

liste.squeak liste.squeak at laposte.net
Mon May 3 14:23:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am working on a robotics simulation written in C++. I would
like to link thios simulation to squeak to experiment some
artificial intelligence algorithms on it. I have written a C++
shared library and when I attempt to use it in squeak with
FFI, I have the classical "Error : can't find function adress".

Do you know whether it is possible to use C++ librarries with
FFI in the same way that I can use C libraries ?

Thank you.

Julien Bourdon, trainee in a french computer science laboratory.