Thinking with Style

Daniel Lanovaz daniel at precedia.com
Tue May 4 15:39:39 UTC 2004

Thinking with Style: Writing Software Books

	Herein lays a journey past the Phoenicians,
	the Greeks, the Romans, past Gutenberg, Manutius,
	and Gill, into the 21st century where the
	typesetter's soul guides the computer programmer.

http://www.lanovaz.org/daniel/Shared%20Documents/Thinking%20with%20Style

When I next wake from my slumber in the legal community,
I can't wait to pick up a software book
written by someone in the Squeak [Croquet] community.

I wonder who will be the first to write a software
book that inspires children and adults as much as
J. K. Rowling?

Best regards,
Daniel Lanovaz

P.S. Squeak and Croquet are mentioned on pages
13-15.