Help: how to begin with Ballon3D?

Joei xuying at cs.inf.shizuoka.ac.jp
Tue May 4 23:14:17 UTC 2004

Hi! everybody

    I'm a C++ programmer and started to study squeak about four days ago.
The implementation of squeak is so great that
I felt it's really a pleasure to program with a pure object oriented
programming language. Then I decided to port one of my C++ program which use
OpenGL to squeak. I've read almost all documents in squeak.org and Swiki. I
also read the book "Squeak: A Quick Trip to Objectland"written by
Gene.Korienek. Then I decided to use Balloon3D to do my work. So I read the
tutorial of Ballon3D come with Squeak.
But I found out that I still cannot place a texture to a geometric object
successfully.

    So, the question is: How to program with Balloon3D? or Where I can find
more documents about it.

Many thanks

Jo.