[BUG] ScrollPanes, please help!!

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 5 01:41:52 UTC 2004

	I must say that when I try my examples I get a different result
than what you had, but nevertheless the png that you sent show the
Pluggables not layouting ok. Both morphs should have been showing their
scrollbars, and the text should have reached the bottom of the blue
area.

	Attached you will find how I look to the morphs and how they
should.

	Note: If you want check if you were using a fresh new 5905
image. For the font on the png I think it was not but I might be wrong.

Regards,
Hernán