A history of Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 5 17:57:08 UTC 2004

Just for the record. I imported nearly all the Squeak code in VW
because our tool is in VW
and we are planning to make all kinds of experience with it. (ok this
is more than a year that we
are planning that but my feeling is that we will start soon). So thanks
andreas I will check with my personal collection and fill the holes I
have.

This was fun to go back to a system with no exception...or mangled set
and dictionary classes.

Stef