BookMorph

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Fri May 7 02:03:25 UTC 2004

I saved a PowerPoint document as gif files to be able to load them in a
BookMorph. The problem is that the BookMorph try to save the pages
it create on a server which doesn't exist.

How do you create a ServerDirectory.  This class is documented in the
image but I can't figure the way to create a ServerDirectory to which
to save files.  I just want to save the pages on a directory , is that
possible to register a directory as if it was a ServerDirectory ?
because I don't have  a FTP nor a HTTP server..!

I don't need a server, I just want to load gif files from a directory in a
BookMorph.

Any help is welcome.