Project saving problems

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Fri May 7 19:17:10 UTC 2004

Raymond,

thank you for your response. Do you (or anyone else) have some
experience about what to better not do with a project in order to
avoid "loading prohibiting" references in its fileout? I mean, is
there something which can be done wrong by the uninitiated?

Or is it known, that the only "safe" way is to start with a newly
created project and never touch or put anything temporarily in it,
which references it must not file out later?

regards, Martin

raymondasselin wrote