[BUG] sourcesName incorrect ( agreed, not correct in general )

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Mon May 10 19:08:08 UTC 2004

I believe the correct fix for this is for FileDirectory
class>>openSources:forImage: (which actually does the work of finding
the sources file that is actually used) to record the full path name of
the sources file that it ends up finding if any.

However there also must be handling for the cases where a sources file
is not found or the user has unset warnIfNoSourcesFile in which case no
search for the sources file will even occur.

SystemImage should then simply report the full path name that was
recorded when it was loaded.  Whether one method should return the
filename but not the path and another return the full path name, I don't
know.

Ken