[BUG] sourcesName incorrect(?)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon May 10 20:09:26 UTC 2004

I do not understand.
If you look at the previous version of the method on systemDictionary
that was done by dan you get

sourcesName
	"Answer the full path to the version-stable source code"
	^ self vmPath , SourceFileVersionString , FileDirectory dot , 'sources'

which is exactly the same code that is now on SmalltalkImage
Why source names would not have to include the vmPath.

Stef